myspace layouts

Saturday, August 21, 2010

..Happy Birthday Mama..

..it's such a wonderful Saturday..
..21st August 2010..
..Happy Birthday Mama..

This I dedicate to you, Mama..
(By Joanna Fuchs)

"Mama, your birthday means so much to me;
To have you in my life another year,
The time I spent enfolded in your love,
Each day, each moment with you is so dear.
I cherish the very special bond we have.
You lift my spirit in so many ways.
I celebrate your life; I honor you,
And send to you my love and care and praise"
 
..I Love U So Much Mama..
Terima kasih for being such a good and wonderful mother to us..
The way you teach us, the way you raise us up..
the way you show us everything..
..WONDERFUL..
..You WILL Always Be Our Beautiful Mama.. 


..Semoga dipanjangkan umur dan dimurahkan rezeki Mama oleh Allah SWT..Amin..
..Happy Birthday for AYAH too..(2nd August 2010)..
..Happy Birthday to my HUSBAND too..(6th August 2010)..
 ..am spreading my love to all of you..

***
..

No comments:

Post a Comment